5.02.2009

A personal note.

To my fabulous readers,

As I noted in one of my comments I have been at Women's Conference the last few days with my mom and sisters. I am sorry I got behind in the posts...I couldn't find a way to blog there. The posts are now all caught up. I hope this wasn't too much of a problem for any of you. Thank you to Danika who left me a wonderful comment explaining how I can post ahead! I have asked so many people how to do that and no one was able to tell me. I also googled it but could not find the answer. I should have known to just ask you, my amazing readers! I want you to know that from now on I will post ahead anytime I may be away from a computer.

I also want to tell Jen who is a reader (and my niece, although she seems like a sister because she is only 8 years younger than me) THANK YOU for all the kindness you shared with me about this blog. I was really touched by your encouragement. I'm so sad that I didn't get to spend more time with you.

Lastly I want to thank all of you readers. I have grown so much from these past 4 months of consistent Book of Mormon study and I want to honor you for "sharing" this cyberspace with me. I know it isn't always easy to make the time to read your scriptures and I applaud you for your dedication! I know you will be blessed for your efforts. I hope the next four months are as wonderful as the last four!

xoxo
Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome - glad I could help. I really enjoy your blog and it's been a wonderful way for me to read/study on a more regular basis. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn! Thanks for the sweet note on here. I was so glad I got to see you! Angie and I went to that class after lunch and tried to find you and Stephanie, but we couldn't see you so we left. I wish I could have spent more time with you! I was sad that the lunch was so short and that we weren't even at the same table. :-( At least we have a lot of fun family vacations coming up! I can't wait to be with you more. I love reading this blog and I am so glad I got to talk to you about it! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete